Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rose's Chocolate Cookies







I had planned on making a chocolate cake today...but, my brain got the better of me! :) And, I'm glad. After I'd mixed half of the ingredients together, I tasted the batter and it reminded me of some cookies I'd made a few years back. Well, I decided to experiment and make one cookie. It tur
ned out to be a success. So, I ended up using the batter of what would've been a cake and making cookies with it!




How To Make Rose's Chocolate Cookies:


Preheat oven to 375.

3/4 cup of  organic olive oil

2 cups of  einkorn flour

2 cups of organic sugar

2 tsp. organic baking powder

2 tsp. organic baking soda

2 eggs (I use farm raised eggs)

3/4 cup of organic cocoa


In a large bowl, mix ingredients together.  Oil a 14" by 16" cookie sheet. Form into one inch balls. Then place on cookie sheet one inch apart from each other. Bake for eight minutes.

Makes 19 cookies.       








              




No comments:

Post a Comment