Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How to make all natural coconut lip balm



I love this lip balm. I came up with the recipe myself and it made my lips nice and glossy! It's really easy to make and only takes about fifteen minutes to make. It's also inexpensive t I enjoyed making it and plan on making more. I'm sure you'll love this lip balm, too!



Here's what you'll need:
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp. Grape seed oil or olive oil ( I used grape seed oil)
1 tsp. flavor extract of your choice.
1 tsp. carob powder (this was used for the second one)
1 tsp. honey





Here's how you make it:




                              Add the coconut oil, honey and olive oil or grape seed oil to the bowl.    











                   Add the carob or flavor extract of your choice.  Put in the fridge for about four minutes.












                       Remove from the fridge and spoon into a container. Good for up to two years.











                            My completed lip balms! Left is the mint and right is the carob scented one.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment